The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the projects. He is responsible to oversee the entire planning, organization, and implementation of the running projects of the company.
· Lead the planning, organization, and execution of the projects.
· facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
· define project tasks and resource requirements.
· develop full-scale project plans and assemble project staff.
· Manage project budget and project resource allocation.
· plan and schedule project timelines.
· track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
· provide direction and support to project team ensuring quality assurance.
· constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
· present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
· project evaluations and assessment of results.
· Experienced in Project Management.
· Familiar with Information Technology field (Software Development).
· Excellent Management Skills.